Did you know that essential oils help boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall?
Yes, in fact, our sense of smell is automatic and it's respond to scents (whether good or bad) subconsciously. This is how powerful our sense of smell is! Some of us are aware of it's powers, some of us not.
Whether you are aware or not, one of the best way to use our sense of smell is to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall. This is so useful when studying for exams, preparing for a speech, etc. Just follow the procedures below.
How to use essential oils to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall:
1. Choose one essential oil per subject to be studied. The best essential oils for this are Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary. You can also use other essential oils, but it has to be pleasant. It is also important that the essential oil is used for only one subject.
2. While studying, put a few drops into a diffuser. If you don't have a diffuser, put a few drops in a glass of hot water like below:
3. When you're done studying for the subject, take out the diffuser and air the room.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using the chosen essential oil for the next subject, and so on.
5. Just before exam time, put a few drops of the chosen essential oil on a piece of tissue or handkerchief and put in a ziplock. Smell the essential oil before the exam, and during the exam (if possible).
You can use this method of any age (for children, teens, and adults). Do not apply these oils directly on skin, you'll need to dilute properly for skin applications.
Hope this helps and good luck on your exams!
Ever wonder how celebrities look as if they are frozen in time? As if they don’t get old at all? Now a days, most celebrities are using laser, Botox, and many other cosmetic procedures that cost a chunk on our pay checks. On the other hand, there are a lot of anti-aging products, but they are packed with tons of chemicals and you’re not even sure if they are safe or would work for you.
So if you don’t want to undergo cosmetic procedures and you simply want something that would work to give you a youthful glowing skin, follow this simple anti-aging serum recipe your skin will surely love!
Who wouldn’t want to live in a home that’s sparkling and clean and smells divine? Well, the thing is everyone wants to have a clean home but not everyone has time – and correct tools – to do thorough cleaning. This means that in almost every home in Hong Kong we can find cleaning products that are packed with chemicals that can harm your family and even your pets.
Here at HoPE, we’re all about bringing the goodness of nature to your home. That’s why we’re giving you an all-natural cleaning hacks using essential oils. You’re on your way to making cleaning time a relaxing time as well.
Molds. They are everywhere and we’re exposed to them every day. They come in different forms and colors like the black spots on your shower curtains, or the mildew on your bathroom and kitchen tiles, or the white patches on walls and floors, or the invisible toxic mold in the air.
Molds grow in warm, dark and moist environment. Where there is moisture problem, there is mold. In fact, moisture is the key cause of mold growth. Air conditioners are only used intermittently. This allows moisture, dust and debris to collect in the air handler where molds can grow. As molds grow, its spores make their way in to the ducts system and front of the AC unit where they can be spread easily in the air and be inhaled by you or your family. That’s why it is very important to take immediate action to protect your family’s health.