Did you know that essential oils help boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall?
Yes, in fact, our sense of smell is automatic and it's respond to scents (whether good or bad) subconsciously. This is how powerful our sense of smell is! Some of us are aware of it's powers, some of us not.
Whether you are aware or not, one of the best way to use our sense of smell is to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall. This is so useful when studying for exams, preparing for a speech, etc. Just follow the procedures below.
How to use essential oils to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall:
1. Choose one essential oil per subject to be studied. The best essential oils for this are Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary. You can also use other essential oils, but it has to be pleasant. It is also important that the essential oil is used for only one subject.
2. While studying, put a few drops into a diffuser. If you don't have a diffuser, put a few drops in a glass of hot water like below:
3. When you're done studying for the subject, take out the diffuser and air the room.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using the chosen essential oil for the next subject, and so on.
5. Just before exam time, put a few drops of the chosen essential oil on a piece of tissue or handkerchief and put in a ziplock. Smell the essential oil before the exam, and during the exam (if possible).
You can use this method of any age (for children, teens, and adults). Do not apply these oils directly on skin, you'll need to dilute properly for skin applications.
Hope this helps and good luck on your exams!
Holidays is just around the corner and if you're still looking for a gift, you came to the right place. No matter who it is for – be it your friends, loved ones, co-workers, boss, or even yourself – they would surely love a well thought of gift that came from nature.
HoPE has gift sets for health and beauty. There surely is a set for everyone!
Holidays is just around the corner. Most of us are too busy preparing for Christmas parties or buying gifts for our loved ones. With all the holiday rush, it’s too easy to forget about our skin, and we kid you not, winter is actually taking a toll on our skin. Winter is when our skin is at its driest state! Holiday season can also be stressful for some of us and this causes skin irritation and even breakouts!!
Well, you don’t have to be the Ice Queen to bring your winter skin back to life. All you need to do is stock up these essential oils and follow our tips on how to use them to keep your skin glowing this winter season.
Ever wonder how celebrities look as if they are frozen in time? As if they don’t get old at all? Now a days, most celebrities are using laser, Botox, and many other cosmetic procedures that cost a chunk on our pay checks. On the other hand, there are a lot of anti-aging products, but they are packed with tons of chemicals and you’re not even sure if they are safe or would work for you.
So if you don’t want to undergo cosmetic procedures and you simply want something that would work to give you a youthful glowing skin, follow this simple anti-aging serum recipe your skin will surely love!