Did you know that essential oils help boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall?
Yes, in fact, our sense of smell is automatic and it's respond to scents (whether good or bad) subconsciously. This is how powerful our sense of smell is! Some of us are aware of it's powers, some of us not.
Whether you are aware or not, one of the best way to use our sense of smell is to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall. This is so useful when studying for exams, preparing for a speech, etc. Just follow the procedures below.
How to use essential oils to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall:
1. Choose one essential oil per subject to be studied. The best essential oils for this are Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary. You can also use other essential oils, but it has to be pleasant. It is also important that the essential oil is used for only one subject.
2. While studying, put a few drops into a diffuser. If you don't have a diffuser, put a few drops in a glass of hot water like below:
3. When you're done studying for the subject, take out the diffuser and air the room.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using the chosen essential oil for the next subject, and so on.
5. Just before exam time, put a few drops of the chosen essential oil on a piece of tissue or handkerchief and put in a ziplock. Smell the essential oil before the exam, and during the exam (if possible).
You can use this method of any age (for children, teens, and adults). Do not apply these oils directly on skin, you'll need to dilute properly for skin applications.
Hope this helps and good luck on your exams!
Are you worried about catching the flu?
Flu is a contagious disease caused by a virus that spread and infects the nose, throat, and lungs. Some people have mild symptoms but some can cause severe illness and can lead to death.
Are you looking for a safer household cleaner that removes all the bacteria and dirt without those harmful toxins and chemicals from chemical cleaners?
One of my favorite DIY natural household cleaners are organic essential oils. Aside from the aromatherapy benefits they can be used as antibacterial and non-toxic cleaning recipes. It can also suit your budget because it's inexpensive and very versatile.