Did you know that essential oils help boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall?
Yes, in fact, our sense of smell is automatic and it's respond to scents (whether good or bad) subconsciously. This is how powerful our sense of smell is! Some of us are aware of it's powers, some of us not.
Whether you are aware or not, one of the best way to use our sense of smell is to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall. This is so useful when studying for exams, preparing for a speech, etc. Just follow the procedures below.
How to use essential oils to boost focus, attention to detail, and memory recall:
1. Choose one essential oil per subject to be studied. The best essential oils for this are Lemon, Peppermint, and Rosemary. You can also use other essential oils, but it has to be pleasant. It is also important that the essential oil is used for only one subject.
2. While studying, put a few drops into a diffuser. If you don't have a diffuser, put a few drops in a glass of hot water like below:
3. When you're done studying for the subject, take out the diffuser and air the room.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 using the chosen essential oil for the next subject, and so on.
5. Just before exam time, put a few drops of the chosen essential oil on a piece of tissue or handkerchief and put in a ziplock. Smell the essential oil before the exam, and during the exam (if possible).
You can use this method of any age (for children, teens, and adults). Do not apply these oils directly on skin, you'll need to dilute properly for skin applications.
Hope this helps and good luck on your exams!
Skin is the largest organ of our body. It is our body’s first line of defense against and it protects our internal organs. It is also the first thing other people notice. That said, it needs great deal of care not only to make it look beautiful but to keep it healthy.
So, how do we keep our skin beautiful and healthy? Some people would buy every topical skincare product available. But the secret to really beautiful skin is by nourishing your body. What else could give you the nutrition your body and skin need other than super food?
Read on how Spirulina, the best super food, can help you achieve a beautiful and healthy skin that glows from within!
To our families, home is a place of rest and refreshment from the outside world. That’s why it is important to keep it clean. Has your home looked clean but doesn’t smell clean at all? Or have you ever felt sickly and more tired at home than when you are in the office or elsewhere? Have you been waking up in the morning with runny nose, sneezing, rashes, and watery eyes? If your answer is yes, then you could be inhaling moulds, bacteria and viruses in the air. In fact, indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside according to the Environmental Protection Department.
We know you’d agree with us when we say that day creams cost a lot of money. But more than the cost, it’s more concerning how a small tube or bottle of face cream is packed with so much chemicals. Chemicals that are harmful to our health and the environment.
So if you made a switch to using organic and all-natural day creams, then congratulations. But if you find that store bought organic and/or natural face creams are still expensive, then maybe you could try making your own.