How to clean your bedroom without harsh chemicals?
Consider this your bedroom wake-up call: your home is your sanctuary, and it should be kept as clean and fresh-smelling as possible. Here are six easy ways to keep your bedroom looking its best:
1. Remove all bedding and linens at least once a week. It includes blankets, sheets, pillowcases, and any other fabric items you may have to lie around. Don't just discard them in the trash--bring them into the laundry room and sort them into colours so you can easily see which ones need to be washed first.
2. Keep all clutter hidden away. Put the clutter in a cabinet instead if you've got piles of magazines or books on your nightstand.
3. Clear off any clutter on the dresser and closet shelves. If anything is taking up space--from empty makeup containers to old ties--get rid of it!
4. Clean your bedroom aircon units using Gelair aircon cleaner- it has cleaning power and sterilizes simultaneously. The special formulation sticks to vertical surfaces for longer to penetrate dirt and mould on coils and ducts to allow cleaning and sterilizing.
5. Use Gelair Health-e SPLIT
for continuous protection for 12 weeks. Gelair Health-e Split releases the right amount of Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil to ensure moulds, bacteria; viruses do not multiply in your aircon.Aircon cleaning and sanitizing
can help to eliminate germs and viruses from your air conditioning unit. By doing this periodically, you can keep your home clean and healthy!